With so many biological risks out there - known and unknown, it makes sense to increase your protection in specialized medical environments. That's why we have developed UniSeal Safety Latex Exam Gloves.
They give you a full 10 mil latex barrier against punctures, Rips, and certain chemicals nearly twice as much protect on as regular exam gloves. They feature an extra-long 12" cuff for an additional measure of safety and are fully textured for easier gripping.
Uniseal® Safety Exam Gloves. It gives a full 10 mil latex barrier (nearly twice as much protection as regular exam gloves) against punctures, rips, and certain chemicals. They feature an extra-long 12” cuff for an added measure of safety and are fully textured for easy gripping.
- 10 mil thick, textured finish
- Extended 12” cuff
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Low protein count
- Color - white
- Meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM D3578, D5712, EN 455 (1 & 2 ), AS 40 (Australia), FDA, CE
- ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing
- Quality sampled in accordance with MIL STD 105D
- Meets the Viral Penetration Test (ASTM F1671-03)
Packing Info.: 50 Gloves per box
10 Boxes per case
500 Gloves Per Case